Primary contact for any feedback:
- Louise Mathias
- [email protected]
- (02) 9159 9014
Feedback Handling Policy and Procedures for Louise Mathias
1. Objective of the Policy
As a responsible mediator, coach and consultant I seek to maintain and enhance our reputation for providing professional consumers with high quality products and services. I value feedback, both negative and positive, as feedback assists me to make improvements to my services or client service as well as inform me what you have thoroughly enjoyed.
I am committed to being responsive to your needs and concerns as clients or potential clients and to resolving any feedback as promptly as reasonably possible.
This policy has been designed to provide guidance to my clients on the manner in which I receive and manage your feedback, in addition to completing a Client Feedback Form. I am committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling your complaint, as I take your feedback very seriously.
The objective of this policy is to ensure:
- You are aware of our feedback lodgement and handling processes,
- Your feedback is investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information and evidence,
- We take reasonable steps to actively protect your personal information,
- Your feedback is considered on its merits considering individual circumstances and needs.
2. Definition Of Feedback
In this policy feedback means an expression of satisfaction or dissatisfaction by a client or a potential client relating to any services or products offered by Louise Mathias.
3. How Feedback Is Made
If you are dissatisfied with a service or product provided by Louise Mathias, I advise by the following methods:
- By contacting Louise through her contact page on her website
- By emailing her at [email protected]
I request that you reduce your feedback to writing, so that I am fully aware of the true nature of the feedback.
My feedback handling process is free of charge.
4. The Information I Require
When I am investigating your feedback I will be relying on information provided by you and information I may already have on hand. I may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information, where necessary. To help quickly and efficiently help the feedback investigation process we require from you the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- The nature of the feedback
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the feedback
- Copies of any documentation which supports your feedback.
6. Recording Feedback
When taking your feedback, I will record your name and contact details. I will also record all details of your feedback including the facts and the cause/s of your feedback, the outcome and any actions taken following the investigation of your feedback. I will also record all dates and times relating to actions taken to resolve the feedback and communications between us.
As part of my on-going improvement plan, feedback will be monitored for any identifying trends and rectification/remedial action taken to mitigate any identified issues.
When you lodge written feedback I will record your personal information solely for the purpose of addressing your feedback adequately. Your personal details will actively be protected from disclosure, unless you expressly consent to its disclosure.
7. Feedback To Clients
I am committed to resolving your identified written feedback at the first point of contact. However, this will not always be possible in all circumstances.
I will acknowledge receipt of your written feedback within three (5) business days, and keep you informed of the progress of your feedback throughout our feedback resolution process.
I am committed to resolving your feedback within 14 business days of me receiving your written feedback. However, this may not always be possible on every occasion. Where I have been unable to resolve your feedback within 14 business days, I will inform you of the reason for the delay and specify a date when I will foreshadow finalisation of your feedback.
During the investigation of your feedback I may need to seek further clarification or documentation from you to assist me in resolving your feedback.
If I have sought clarification or documentation from you and I am waiting on you to provide this information to me, I may not be able to meet our 14-business day finalisation commitment. In such circumstances upon receipt of your clarification or documentation I will indicate to you when I expect to finalise your feedback.
Once I have finalised your feedback, I will advise you of the findings and any action I have taken. I will do this in writing
You have the right to make enquiries about the current status of your feedback at any time by contacting Louise.
8. Our Six Point Complaint Process
- I acknowledge – within five business days of receiving your written feedback I will acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- I review – I undertake an initial review of your written feedback and determine what if any additional information or documentation may be required to complete an investigation. I may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
- I investigate – within 14 business days of receiving your written complaint I will investigate your feedback objectively and impartially, by considering the information you have provided me, my actions in relation to your dealings with my services or products and any other information that could assist us in investigating your feedback.
- I respond – Following the investigation I will notify you of the findings and any actions I may have taken in regard to your feedback.
- I take action – where appropriate I amend our business practices or policies.
- I record - I will record your written complaint for continuous improvement process and monitoring through regular review, your personal information will be recorded in accordance with relevant privacy legislation.
10. Feedback Under Investigation By A Regulator Or Law Enforcement Agency
You reserve the right to refer your complaint to your relevant federal, state or territory consumer protection agency at any time.
If your complaint is currently being investigated by a relevant federal, state or territory consumer protection regulator or law enforcement agency we may cease to take further action in relation to your complaint pending finalisation of their investigation.
I will assist any agency with their investigations.